Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas Freezer Meal
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp salt
1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 medium onion, sliced
1 large bell pepper, seeded & sliced
12 flour tortillas
toppings such as cheese, sour cream, and guacamole - if desired
1. Preheat oven to 400. Grease a 13x9 baking dish. Place chicken strips in dish. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl place next 6 ingredients (oil through salt). Mix well.
3. Drizzle oil/spice mixture over chicken. Stir, & make sure chicken is well coated.
4. Add can of tomatoes, sliced onion, and peppers. Stir to coat.
5. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes (until chicken is cooked through) & vegetables are tender. Serve on warmed tortillas with toppings of your choice.
Freezer Meal Instructions:
Place all ingredients into a labeled gallon-sized ziploc container. Mix well. Freeze.
Label as follows:
Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
Thaw. Place contents of bag into a greased 13x9 baking dish. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes. Serve on warmed tortillas with toppings of your choice.